Wednesday 6 December 2017

Penelope Dee - Christmas Royale
 Page Layout 

Page Layout created with the stunning Penelope Dee Christmas Royale Collection.
This is such a stunning Christmas range I have decided to bring in one colour 
to compliment the beautiful blue patterns. I chose distress ink
fired brick and added this to my page using the cute ornament stencil
 as well as some crackle paste using the Tim Holtz speckles stencil
I have stamped images on my page using the collection stamps.
The chipboard pieces and title is embossed with Ranger white and 
rich red embossing powder. Some elements are die cuts using the 
collection paper. I have added some sequins 
randomly for the finishing touch.

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!







Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting! 
Tanya 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment