Thursday 10 August 2017

 
Make it Prima Aug Challenge 
Heaven Sent - Page Layout

Hello crafty friends! Sharing a Page Layout as my entry for the 
Make it Prima Aug mood board. 
This is my first time ever partaking in a challenge and had 
lots of fun making this spread! 

What a GORGEOUS palette! So soft and has some of my favourite colours!


I have used the oh so adorable Heaven Sent Collection 
Part One...whilst I patiently wait for Part Two hehe!
I also used some Prima Flowers and Embellishments.
I used various dies to cut leaf shapes, circles and butterflies using the 
papers from the collection as well as fussy cutting some of the cute little animals!


I just had to add the sweet little unicorn crown behind the frame! 
This I cut out with my Silhouette 
(Design ID provided below for those who have the machine) 
and coloured it in with the beautiful Prima Sweet Pastels watercolor pencils! I then 
added some glitter to give it a shimmer.

The cutie in the photo is a new addition to our family...Snoetsie!






Supply List:
Prima Marketing Heaven Sent Collection
Prima Watercolor Pencils Sweet Pastels
Prima Flowers Bloom Collection and Sweet Peppermint by Frank Garcia
Prima Vintage Trinkets Lady Bird Collection
Prima Flair Buttons Princess Collection
Prima Ingvild Bolme Heart Gears
Prima Ingvild Bolme Rusty Typo Zippers
Prima Dies Moroccan Foiliage

Other:
Silhouette (Unicorn Crown Design ID #206840)
Memory Box Die Kaleidoscope Butterfly
Memory Box Die Tall Chloe Stem
Creative Expression Finishing Touches Die Swirly Leaf Trio
Kaisercraft Decorative Dies Interlock Circles
Heart Chipboard Pieces
Chipboard Title
Chipboard Frame
Pink Flat Back Pearls and Buttons
Ranger Diamond Stickles
  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment